Tuesday 13 December 2011

Personal View

Personally, I see trailers for films on TV, then go to see them at the cinema a week or so after they have been released. My dad also subscribes to Empire Magazine, so sometimes i read through the reviews before i go to see a particular film.
When i want to buy a DVD or music i always go to a HMV store. I hardly ever shop online. This is because i know i am guaranteed to be able to find the film/CD that i want as it is such a big company. I also have a HMV Pure card, which means that i can get points on everything i buy, to then spend on more unique items such as festival tickets or signed merchandise.
With music i also never download or buy it online, i always shop in a store, mainly HMV.
HMV is one of my favourite shops as it stocks practically everything involved in entertainment. I buy posters, Cd's, DVDs, Books and Games in there all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment